- The bottle has a nozzle so you can direct the spray where it needs to go.
- It dries clear and has a matt finish.
- It provides a protective barrier against wear and tear, moisture, tarnish and more.
- It's permanent so your work will be long lasting.
- This spray can be used on drawings, artwork, prints, photographs, ceramic and more.
- There is 400 g in this bottle.
|Brand||National Art Matrials|
Calculate Shipping More Info
Pack and send to Sydney and greater Sydney area. Oustide of these areas may attract additional charges up to $25, we will be in contact before dispatch if the shipping is over $15.
Free collection from Sharz Art Design - Shop1 3A Emma Crescent Constitution Hill
More From This Category
Sharlene is a wonderful art teacher. My girls love attending her art classes each week.
Sharlene is an amazing teacher and our daughter is producing beautiful artwork.
Great party host, who knew her audience well targeting painting to the right level. My daughter loved it!
The best place to learn and practice art. Love the place.
My experience with sharlene was amazing. She is an amazing woman doing an amazing job to make kids learn art. My daughter learned so much there. Iwould definitely recommend sharz art!!
We modify our hours on School Holidays to run Art Camp, days and times vary so please check the school holiday page for details.
* We have a wide variety of options!