These Dual Fine Tip Art Markers features a vibrant selection of blendable colours that are ideal for designers, illustrators and fine artists. These high-quality ink markers are a dream to work with, giving you the ability to easily blend, layer and create multitoned highlights. Plus, the quick-drying, alcohol-based ink means no smudging while you work! Colour larger areas or achieve detailed lines and enjoy the freedom these dual tip alcohol markers offer.
- Two markers in one: fine 0.5mm tip, round 1mm tip for detailed line work and colouring large areas
- 12 vibrant colours
- Suitable for designers, illustrators and fine artists
- Quick-drying, alcohol-based ink means no smudging
- High-quality ink can be layered and blended to create depth and highlights
- Rounded triangular barrel is easy to grip and stops your marker from rolling away
- Permanent and waterproof ink (on porous surfaces such as paper, cardboard and canvas)
- Can be used on most surfaces (results may vary depending on surface type)
- Hand lettering
- Mixed media
- Use a bleed-proof or thick porous paper, such as watercolour paper, as bleeding may occur due to intensity of colours
- Always place something porous under your artwork to protect your work surface
- To prolong pen life, use smooth paper (rough surfaces may cause nibs to fray over time)
- Apply with a light touch to keep your markers in tip-top shape
- Create a colour chart to practice colour layering and blending
- Use a marker blender to combine colours or a light marker over dark to achieve optical blending
- Work from light to dark.
- To layer, blend harsh lines with a lighter colour
- Store markers upright and keep them out of direct sunlight
Calculate Shipping More Info
Pack and send to Sydney and greater Sydney area. Oustide of these areas may attract additional charges up to $25, we will be in contact before dispatch if the shipping is over $15.
Free collection from Sharz Art Design - Shop1 3A Emma Crescent Constitution Hill
Sharlene is a wonderful art teacher. My girls love attending her art classes each week.
Sharlene is an amazing teacher and our daughter is producing beautiful artwork.
Great party host, who knew her audience well targeting painting to the right level. My daughter loved it!
The best place to learn and practice art. Love the place.
My experience with sharlene was amazing. She is an amazing woman doing an amazing job to make kids learn art. My daughter learned so much there. Iwould definitely recommend sharz art!!
We modify our hours on School Holidays to run Art Camp, days and times vary so please check the school holiday page for details.
* We have a wide variety of options!