- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Should a student not be able to attend a lesson, prior notice to scheduled class is required. Lessons can be cancelled via booking notification, text to 0418 691 700 or email - the first 2 options are preferred. A $5 cancellation fee will be applied to the invoice if no notice is given before the scheduled lesson.
MAKE-UP LESSON POLICY:
In the event that a lesson is cancelled, we can arrange for a make-up lesson subject to availability. Alternatively, a credit will be applied to your account for the cancelled lesson.
Invoices can be paid via Paypal, direct debit, EFT at studio or cash. Payments are due as per due date on invoice. For direct debit payments, please refer to invoice for bank account details. Please notate your invoice number or surname on the invoice as reference.